Home Authors Posts by Jenna Gottlieb

Jenna Gottlieb

Apax adds to private equity momentum in Brazil, following First Reserve and The Carlyle Group in recent deals.
KKR will take a 49.9% stake in Spain-based Grupo Inaer, leaving Investindustrial and management with the remaining 50.1%.
French and German foreign minsters have come out strongly against the ‘third country’ rules in the latest draft of the proposed EU regulations.
The listed firm has brought on VSS’ James Rutherfurd to flesh out its North American investor relations team.

Copyright PEI Media

Not for publication, email or dissemination