20 June 2019 | Park Hyatt, Melbourne
Delivering growth through diversity
Infrastructure Investor’s Women in Real Assets Forum comes to Australia this year, bringing the increasingly important conversation around diversity and financial performance front and centre.
As institutional investors increasingly consider diversity in fund allocation decisions, it is more important than ever for leaders to gather and genuinely address the issues from every angle of the fund management industry.
Featuring high profile keynote speakers and pioneering women in the infrastructure industry, the Forum is your gateway to network, initiate deals and build new relationships with the most prominent leaders shaping the future of Australian infrastructure.
Highlights of the agenda:
- Practical steps to address diversity in private equity and infrastructure
- The role of diversity in LP manager selection
- Understanding ESG factors in infrastructure
- Embracing disruption in infrastructure
- Mid-market – The hunt for value
- Investing in the energy transition