|Gain insight from LPs at the premier infrastructure event in North America|
Infrastructure has become a mainstay in LP investment portfolios but many have wrestled with how to best deploy capital. LPs have access to a large, diverse and dynamic asset class: now it’s time to put that diversity to work.
This December 5-6 in New York, the tenth annual Infrastructure Investor New York Summit will provide a setting for some of the largest LPs in the investor universe to discuss the evolving state of infrastructure investing across the globe.
Last year's agenda highlights included:
• Listed vs unlisted infra debate
• Global LP perspectives: Brexit’s impact on infra projects
• North American LP perspectives: impact of the US election
• Energy storage’s impact on world power dynamics
• Investor appetites in emerging markets
• Infra secondaries
• Infra CEO-GP dynamics panel: defining the value creation plan
2016 speakers included:
Interested in sponsoring this event?
To discuss sponsorship packages, please contact Tyler Mitchell:
For further information about the event and the program, please contact Marc Mele: