- Fund name: Global Energy and Power Infrastructure Fund III
- Amount raised: $5.10 billion
- Target size: $3.50 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: April 2020
BlackRock held a final closing of Global Energy and Power Infrastructure Fund III at $5.10 billion, exceeding its $3.50 billion target. Capital raised by the vehicle will be used to invest in companies throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific regions across sectors that include energy, renewables and utilities.