- Fund name: Capital Dynamics Clean Energy Infrastructure IX
- Target size: €300 million
- Fund size: €521 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Date of final close: October 2022
- Predecessor fund: Capital Dynamics Clean Energy Infrastructure VIII (€446 million)
Capital Dynamics has confirmed the final closing of Capital Dynamics Clean Energy Infrastructure IX. The fund exceeded its initial target of €300 million by approximately 75 percent and closed with €521 million in capital commitments.
The fund received capital commitments from a global investor base both new and existing, including pension funds, insurance companies, family offices and high-net-worth individuals, across Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
CEI IX invests in the renewables sector across Europe, aiming to invest in the burgeoning power and energy transition markets, in order to capitalize on the growing demand for renewable energy sources. CEI IX is labelled as an Article 9 vehicle with sustainable investment as a core product objective.