- Fund name: iCON Infrastructure Partners V
- Amount raised: $1.9 billion
- Target size: $1.8 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: March 2020
- Time on the road: 4 months
- Predecessor fund: iCON Infrastructure Partners IV (€1.2 billion)
iCON Infrastructure has held a final closing of iCON Infrastructure Partners V at $1.9 billion in just over three months. The firm is yet to make any investments from the fund and will target North American and European assets in the utilities, energy, transport and social infrastructure sectors, targeting a gross IRR in the mid-teens.