- Fund: InfraVia European Growth Fund
- Amount raised: €501 million
- Target size: €300 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: January 2022
- Time on the road: Two years and four months
The fund dedicated to European B2B tech start-ups has reached its objective with €501 million raised, supported by a wide range of European institutional investors as well as Family Offices. The fund size gives InfraVia the ability to position itself as an investor in rounds of €20 million to €100 million, with an investment capacity of between €15 million and €50million per transaction.
The objective of the growth vehicle is to develop around 15 select European tech institutions, and support the digitalization of infrastructure and the economy, by providing strategic and operational support covering the key themes necessary for rapid and durable growth at the scale-up stage.