- Fund name: NextPower III International Solar Fund
- Amount raised: $280 million
- Target size: $750 million
- Stage of fundraising: Second close
- Target IRR: 13%-15%
- Legal adviser: MJ Hudson
- Placement agent: Worthwhile Capital Partners
NextEnergy Capital Group announces the second close of NextPower III International Solar Fund with commitments of $280 million. The ESG fund will focus on funding the construction and long-term ownership of new-build solar power plants across international markets. The primary target for the fund are the OECD countries, however, it has the flexibility to invest in other high-growth markets.