- Fund name: Edmond de Rothschild Infrastructure Debt Generation IV
- Amount raised: €1.25 billion
- Target size: €850 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: January 2020
- Time on the road: 33 months
Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management has closed its fourth infrastructure debt fund – Edmond de Rothschild Infrastructure Debt Generation IV on €1.25 billion. The vehicle concluded by raising €800 million for the senior debt tranche and €450 million for the junior debt sub-fund. The senior debt fund invests only in the energy transition space, while the junior debt sub-fund invests in infrastructure more broadly.