- Fund name: Energy Capital Partners IV
- Amount raised: $6.8 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final/Interim close date: January 2020
- Time on the road: 25 months
- Predecessor fund: Energy Capital Partners III ($5.05 billion)
- Amount invested to date: $1.4 billion
Energy Capital Partners held a final close on its flagship Energy Capital Partners Fund IV, with capital commitments of $3.3 billion. The firm also raised an additional $3.5 billion for its co-investment vehicle. The capital will be invested in infrastructure companies within core sectors such as natural gas power generation, renewables and storage solutions, midstream, and environmental infrastructure.