- Fund name: DIF Infrastructure VI
- Amount raised: €1.40 billion
- Target size: €2.50 billion
- Stage of fundraising: First close
- Interim close date: March 2020
- Predecessor fund: DIF Infrastructure V (€1.9 billion)
- Target IRR: 12-15 percent
DIF Capital Partners has held a first close of DIF Infrastructure VI at €1.4 billion. The fund will invest in midstream and power infrastructure investments, targeting public-private partnerships, renewable and utilities in both regulated and unregulated sectors.