A slower H1 compared with the previous two years might give the impression that 2019 will see a decrease in fundraising. But with Brookfield Asset Management and Global Infrastructure Partners yet to close their $20 billion mega-funds, this year is going to be all about H2.
Access our interactive and downloadable Fundraising Report now to find out all the details.
This report includes:
- Fundraising overview
- Top 10 fund closes, H1 2019
- Geographical breakdown, H1 2016-19
- Largest funds in market, July 2019
- Amounts targeted by funds in market
- Digital infrastructure funds; and more