Fundraising in Q1 2019 appeared to mark a continuation of the momentum witnessed last year, with $19.96 billion raised across six funds. Fund sizes got bigger too, underscoring the trend towards greater concentration.
But that’s just part of the story. Access our interactive and downloadable Fundraising Report now to find out all the details.
This report includes:
- Year-on-year fundraising, 2013-19
- Average size of funds closed, Q1 2013-19
- Geographic breakdown, Q1 2013-19
- Funds closed by sector, Q1 2019
- Major infrastructure funds closed in Q1 2019
- Largest funds in market, 1 April 2019; plus more