PEI Media is pleased to announce that nominations are open for its Women of Influence in Private Markets list 2022, which celebrates trailblazing women in alternative assets.
The deadline for nominations has been extended to end of day Friday 1 April 2022. Submit your nomination here.
The list will be published in July.
The list recognises influential and pioneering women who have achieved something notable over the past 12 months.
It celebrates achievements in all its forms. For example, nominees may have received a promotion; started a mentoring programme; played an instrumental role in an innovative or significant deal; implemented an ESG policy; led their fund’s investment activity in a new sector or region; taken identifiable steps to facilitate greater diversity and inclusion in their firm, portfolio companies or the industry more broadly; founded a new firm; or helped their organisation successfully navigate ongoing pandemic-related disruption.
These achievements will be considered alongside an individual’s wider work and impact in the industry.
The list will include individuals across the following categories:
- Private equity
- Private debt
- Real estate
- Venture capital
- Cross asset class
PEI Media’s editorial teams will decide the list based on the following criteria:
- The nominee’s achievements over the past 12 months (since 1 March 2021) in their careers, their firm or the private funds industry;
- Evidence of innovation or game-changing actions (eg, closing an innovative deal, securing an LP commitment or launching DE&I initiatives);
- Evidence of leadership, impact or influence on others within the industry and beyond.
To be eligible, nominees must work in the private funds industry, namely private equity, private debt, infrastructure, venture capital or real estate. We welcome nominations for women working in a variety of roles at investment firms (such as on the investment team, IR, operations, marketing and portfolio support), LPs, as well as advisory firms (eg, law firms, placement agents, capital advisory firms, fund administrators).
We also welcome a diverse range of nominations – there are no age or geographical restrictions for nominees.
How to submit your nomination
- Fill in the online nomination form.
- On the form, in less than 300 words, include details of what the person has achieved over the past 12 months (since 1 March 2021) to make them worthy of being included in the list. Include any other achievements over the course of their career that should be considered.
- Any information included in the nomination should be suitable for publication.
- Tell us which category you are entering the nominee for: private equity; infrastructure; private debt; venture capital; real estate; cross asset class. Choose the category which applies most closely – PEI Media’s editorial teams reserve the right to consider all entries for all categories.
- Tell us the profile of the organisation the individual works for (GP/fund; LP/investor; advisory firm).
- Firms and PRs are welcome to submit nominations, with no more than a single nomination per firm for each category.
- If you are nominating someone from your own firm, you must also nominate a candidate from another firm to be eligible.
If you have any queries, please contact: email@example.com